Setting up or Updating Your Account Profile
In 2020 Allen ISD Community Education moved to a new registration platform called Eleyo. If you attended camp last summer, the Father Daughter Ball, the Mother Son Dance or are in Kids Club this school year (or last year) you should already have an Eleyo account, so you won’t need to create a new one.
Starting April 11 (until April 18) you can either create an account in Eleyo or log into your existing account and update your information following the link noted below. Add each of your campers to the free “Community Education Summer Camp Account Creation or Update” Course, so that you can complete the camp questionnaire for each child prior to the April 19 registration date. This will save time during registration.
Create your Account Profile
- Browse to the website: https://allenisd.ce.eleyo.com (the link and these directions can also be found at www.allenisd.org/communityed)
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google
select Create One Now.
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password Email to receive a password set email.
- Select Manage All Relationships to add family members and emergency contacts. Please make sure you add your child’s age/grade to their profile.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://allenisd.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen then select Your Account/Relationships to view your profile.
- Use the Add a Relationships button to add all family members. Please input your child’s age/grade. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this later if needed).
- Select the Create Person
- After you have finished setting up the people associated with your profile, select the house icon link in the top, left area of the screen then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard.
- On the left, under the Manage Family Members section, use Edit Emergency Contacts button to update that information or add new emergency contacts. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an emergency contact that is already part of your profile, please search for the name then select from the list of existing users that are presented.
Refunds will be granted, less a $25 per camp spot administrative fee, when requested by noon five working days prior to the start of camp. Cancellation dates can be found on the schedule grid and are also listed at the bottom of the main Summer Camp 2022 web page. Those dates can also be found at the bottom of each web page detailing the camp offerings. Camp tuition may instead be transferred to a later week of camp if registering for the same camper. No exceptions.