4th Grade Math Resources
Kakooma - http://gregtangmath.com/kakooma
Break Apart - http://gregtangmath.com/breakapart
Missing - http://gregtangmath.com/missing
How many can you get right in 1 minute? - http://www.aaamath.com/mul39ex2.htm#section2
Facts Drill by Factor (Using mixed up Multiplication Chart) - http://www.softschools.com/math/multiplication/multiplication_drills_game/
Multiplication Basketball 2Dx1D - http://www.math-play.com/one-digit-by-two-digit-multiplication-game.html
Factors & Multiples:
4 in a Row Game – http://www.hoodamath.com/games/multiplicationgame.html
Factor Feeders – http://www.hoodamath.com/games/factorfeeder.html
Division Derby – http://www.hoodamath.com/games/divisionderby.html
Tug of War Pony Division – http://www.hoodamath.com/games/tugteamponydivision.html
Division Drag Race (Needs 4 players ready to play) - http://www.hoodamath.com/games/dragracedivision.html
Tic Tac Toe - http://www.funbrain.com/cgi-bin/ttt.cgi?A1=s&A2=8&A3=0
Matching Game - http://www.quia.com/jg/65651.html
Demolition Division - http://www.arcademicskillbuilders.com/games/demolition/demolition.html
General Math Games:
Mr. Nussbaum - https://mrnussbaum.com/math
This free website has short videos available for each of our standards as well as fun interactive math exercises that cover a wide range of skills by grade level. If you create a login, your child will also get a personalized learning dashboard that will guide them through each subject like a personal coach. Your child will also receive fun rewards along the way like badges, energy points, and avatars.
Pearson enVision Textbook Resouces
To access the online resources, please follow these steps.
1. Go to http://portal.allenisd.org/ in your browser. (Chrome works best for printing.)
2. Log in with the following credentials.
Username: (Student ID #)
Password: (The password your child created.)
3. Click on the Pearson Realize icon.
To access our eText, Visual Learning videos, and other resources:
1. Click on Pearson Realize (on the right-hand side under Learning Systems) after logging in and clicking on the Pearson Realize icon as indicated above.
2. Under Browse, click on enVisionMath Texas 2.0 Grade 4.
3. Navigate to the desired Topic and then the Lesson. For example, if you are looking for the Visual Learning video for Lesson 3-5, you would go to Topic 3 and then to Lesson 3-5.
4. To access the eText, click on the eText link at the top of the page. Then click on Menu and Table of Contents to find the desired Topic.
To print homework pages or access our textbook:
1. Click on Dash (on the right-hand side under Learning Systems) after logging in and clicking on the Pearson Realize icon as indicated above.
2. Use the navigation bar at the top of the page to select the Topic and then the Lesson. For example, if you are looking for Lesson 4-5 homework, you would go to Topic 4 and then to Lesson 4-5.
3. Click on the desired page.
4. Click the printer icon in the top right corner of the page.