Withdrawn Student Transcript Request Instructions
To make a transcript request, please follow the instructions listed below.
Students that have withdrawn from Allen High School to attend another high school may follow the below instructions to receive a copy of their AHS transcript.
Complete the Alumni/Withdrawn Student Transcript Request Form
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Allen High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- A unofficial transcript copy may be printed and given to an individual. We cannot email or fax a transcript to an individual.
- Valid Photo ID is required to pick up a transcript.
- The cost is $3.00 per transcript. Pay online with debit or credit card at SchoolPay.
- In School Pay, a convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for transactions of $14.99 or less and a convenience fee of $1.95 is charged for transactions $15.00 - $49.99.
- A valid photo ID is required for any person picking up a transcript from AHS. If someone is picking up your transcript for you, include your written authorization for 3rd party pickup on the Alumni/Withdrawn Transcript Request Form. The person(s) authorized to pick up your order will need to show their valid photo ID that was listed in the transcript request form when picking up the transcript.
*Please allow 7-10 business days to process your order. If you graduated prior to 2010, transcripts have been archived and are not on campus.
*An email will be sent to you once your transcript request has been processed.
There are no refunds for transcripts once they have been processed and sent.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Transcript Clerk.
email@example.com or (972) 727 - 0400