- Dual Credit Payment Deadline May 3 @4pm
- Schedule Review was open May 9-11
- Incoming 10-12 Course Change request form deadline was May 11 @4pm
- Course change requests made after 5/11 @ 4 PM will not be considered
Course Change Request Form
- Form Link - closed on 5/11/22 @4:00 PM
- The course change request form opened at 7:30 AM on Monday, May 9th, 2022
- The course change request form closed at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, May 11th, 2022
- Change requests were only honored for courses with open seats
- Change requests were final once the schedule was updated
- Only course change requests were considered
- Cannot drop courses for additional privilege periods
- Cannot request scheduling changes such as - "move 2nd period privilege to 8th period"
- Change requests were required to be entered through the google form
- Emails, phone calls and walk-ins were not considered
Reasons schedules change after Arena Scheduling:
Changes in the Master Schedule including class leveling and staffing
Unresolved conflicts, scheduling errors
Failed classes needed for graduation
Did not complete credits over the summer for recovery or advancement as previously discussed
Who should I contact if I have questions about my schedule:
Students and parents should contact their CURRENT campus counselor for questions regarding scheduling
Fall Advanced Academic Level Change Requests
- ADVANCED ACADEMICS PAGE
- Students are encouraged to challenge themselves and have the opportunity to problem-solve as part of our graduate profile.
- A level change request will not be considered outside of the advanced academic drop window.
- Students in advanced academic courses that do not have a level 1 course equivalent will not be considered for a course drop/change.
- Example: There is no level 1 class for Computer Science, so these students will not be considered for an advanced level drop/change.
- Example: Students who received credit for level 1 Biology would not be considered for an advanced level drop/change from AP Biology.
- Completing an application for an advanced academic level change does not guarantee a change will be approved.
- Criteria is considered for all level change requests.
- All applications go through the advanced academic review committee.
AHS Fall Dates 2022
Level Change Request Form Opens: September 9, 2022 at 5pm
Level Change Request Form Closes: September 15, 2022 at 5pm
Level Change Decisions: Week of October 3, 2022
End of 1st 9-week Grade Period: October 7, 2022
- Dates subject to change based on the school and UIL calendar for the 22/23 school year