2023 Summer Kids Club
Summer Enrollment opens April 17th for currently enrolled Kids Club families. Current Kids Club families have priority registration and are encouraged to enroll in classes by May 5th.
After May 5th, registration will be open to Kids Club families and all enrolled Allen ISD students in grades K-6th. Students must have finished kindergarten to enter into our summer program.
To register, visit https://allenisd.ce.eleyo.com/.
Summer Kids Club will have limited enrollment and will be available to the first 250 registered students per day. All contracts will be reviewed and approved in the order they are received. Most contracts are approved within three business days.
- The program will run from May 31st - July 28th.
- Kids Club will be CLOSED July 3rd - 4th.
- Kids Club does NOT provide transportation for students on a daily basis. Transportation is only provided for students to and from field trip locations.
- Students must be picked up by an authorized pick-up person.
- Kids Club will provide pop-tarts for breakfast and an afternoon snack.
Our activity calendar is NEW and improved this year! We will also be offering clubs on Fridays. Stay tuned for more details! While we are providing you with this calendar of events, parents will receive a flyer each week highlighting the upcoming week with what to wear, what to bring, etc., for activities we will be doing. We can't wait for summer to kick off!
Please click HERE to view the Summer Activity Calendar.
Please click HERE to view our Summer Kids Club Information packet. It is important that parents read this in FULL as we have made some changes to the program.