5th Grade Language Arts & Reading
To leave a voice mail any time: 972-236-0600, ext.0985
Hello, my name is Melissa Dreher. The 2020-2021 school year will be my 15th year in education, 7th year at Vaughan Elementary and first year as a school counselor!
Now a little about me...
- In the spring of 2006 I graduated from Henderson State University with my bachelors degree where I majored in communication and minored in psychology. That summer I married my wonderful husband, Jarred.
- In the fall of 2006 I began teaching in Princeton ISD as a high school Speech and Debate coach and began work to complete my teaching certification through Texas A&M-Commerce.
- In 2010 our son, Weston, was born and I joined the staff at Godwin Elementary School in Princeton as a fifth grade language arts and social studies teacher.
- In 2013 I began working towards my masters degree in school counseling through Lamar University.
- In the fall of 2014 I began teaching ELAR at Vaughan.
- In 2016 I graduated from Lamar University with a M. Ed. in School Counseling.
- In my free time, my favorite thing to do is read.