The Dreher Family
A Little About Me:
- For the past 6 years, I've been a 5th grade teacher at Vaughan.
- Before coming to Vaughan, I taught 4 years of high school speech and debate and 4 years of fifth grade. That makes this my 7th year at Vaughan, my 15th year in education and my very first as a school counselor!
- I graduated from Henderson State University with a bachelor's degree in Communication and from Lamar University with my Master of Education in School Counseling
- My husband, Jarred, and I live in Allen with our son, Weston. Weston is a fifth grader at Vaughan this year.
- I absolutely love working at Vaughan and am proud to be in AISD.