Welcome to the Lowery Freshman Center's
Library & Learning Commons
Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 4:55 P.M.
Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:25 P.M.
Your Library Staff:
Phone Number: 972-396-6975
- thousands of books in print for instructional and personal use
- thousands of electronic & audio books (visit our eBook Resources page in the menu to the left)
- a large Professional Library
- two computer labs/lecture halls
- individual computers for drop-in use and printing
- multimedia stations
- areas for casual gathering, study, & reading
- large and small group work and presentation areas
- charging stations for your various devices
- 3D Makerbot printer (ask for a print request form at the circulation desk)
- Various STEAM kits for checkout-- everything from circuits and solar robots to build, to calligraphy, and musical instruments. (Search our online catalog for "STEAM kits")
Please let us know how we may be of assistance to you throughout the year, and never stop learning and asking questions!