Student Registration/Enrollment for Lowery Freshman Center________________________________________________________________________________________________________________To enroll your student: FIRST complete an online Enrollment Application, click on Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions, parent tutorial and to complete the enrollment application. Please read the helpful hints below.Please submit an Enrollment Application online. You will be contacted for the next step.
- Lowery Registrar's Office: 972-396-6975 ext. 302215 or email email@example.com
- The Registrar's Fax Number is 972-396-6981.
School Year Hours: Monday - Friday 8:15 am to 4:15 pm ♦ Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Curtis, Ereckson and Ford Middle School students will be automatically enrolled in Lowery
***Please add Lowery Freshman Center at 972-396-6975 to your Cell phone contacts so that you will answer our calls.***
Before you begin your Enrollment Application, scan and save the following required documents to upload to your Enrollment Application:
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Student's immunization records. Click on Texas Immunization Requirements to view.
- Picture ID: Parent/Guardian must provide a valid driver's license or ID.
- Legal documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- One Proof of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement /Closing Disclosure, OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract OR
- Current Utility Bill/Confirmation (gas, water, or electricity) with your name and service address.
- High School transcript, report cards or a grade book screenshot with the student's name
- Withdrawal Form - during the school year only, not necessary for enrolling in the summer.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Oustalet at 972-396-6975 ext. 302215 or firstname.lastname@example.org