Student Enrollment for Lowery Freshman Center________________________________________________________________________________________________________________First complete an online Enrollment Application, visit Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions, parent tutorial and to complete the enrollment application.Summer Enrollment Appointments are available beginning July 17, 2017Monday thru Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00pm.After you have submitted student's online enrollment application:Please Make an Appointment:
- Lowery Registrar's Office: 972-360-4877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Registrar's Fax Number is 214-495-6732
- Parent or Guardian must be present with student at the enrollment appointment.
Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Social security card or number
- Student's immunization records. Click Immunization Requirements to view.
- Picture ID: Parent/Guardian must provide a valid driver license or ID.
- Legal documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries
- #1 Proof of Occupancy, bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement /Closing Disclosure, OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract OR
- Current Voter Registration Card.
- #2 Proof of Utility Service, bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, landline, internet or cable).
- Middle and/or High School transcript and/or report cards.
- Withdrawal Form (during the school year only).
If you have questions, please contact Linda Oustalet at 972-360-4877 or email@example.com.