Withdrawing from Lowery Freshman Center


    Please contact the Enrollment Specialist to withdraw a student. 
    Contact Linda Oustalet at 972-396-6975, extension 302215 or email linda.oustalet@allenisd.org.
    Please Bring: 
    Parent/Guardian, please bring:
    • Valid ID of authorized Parent/Guardian
    • Chromebook,
    • Library materials,
    • Uniforms: Athletic/Band/Choir/Orchestra/ROTC
    • Lowery Student ID
    An authorized parent/guardian must be present for student withdrawals.
    When withdrawing during the school year, out-of-state schools may request student records by fax to 972-396-8175.  Record Requests should be initiated by the receiving school. Texas schools should initiate student records requests to Lowery Freshman Center through Texas Records Exchange, also known as T-REx.


    The Enrollment Specialist will provide an unofficial transcript and a vaccination record for enrollment at the new school.  Please remember to bring your valid ID.