Senior stole pickup is scheduled for May 5th at 4:30-5:30. Please check the Remind message for details.
*** All service hours are due April 30th- must be submitted through our group in x2vol.
Just a note, NHS is a different organization than NJHS at the middle school and LFC:Requirements for NHS membership at AHS:
- Eligible Students:
- All grade levels, sophomore, junior and senior, will be included in the identification process
- Eligible members will be notified in late fall
- Invitations will be sent via email with a link to the membership information forms
- Deadline for the invitation process is firm, so make sure you complete the forms within the open Invitation period
- Note: Honor code violations will be reviewed prior to invitations being sent
- Cumulative GPA required:
- GPA requirement for eligibility is 3.95, weighted and unrounded
- New students transferring in to AHS:
- NHS members from prior school will need a letter from former school sponsor in order to be able to join our program
- To be included in the identification process, must be on campus for at least one semester
NJHS is a separate organization and does not automatically transfer students into the NHS at Allen High School.The following are the standards for membership in NHS at Allen High School:
- Attend 70% meetings for the school year Uphold the NHS pillars of character, leadership, scholarship, and service. Also - there will be dues of $10 (paid through school pay) for each year of membership. 30 service hours, 15/semester are mandatory. Hours have to be from three different events and at least 5 of the 15/semester have to be internal hours.
- GPA requirements must be maintained each semester to retain membership