Mrs. Stacey Dunstan
Voicemail: 972-236-0600 ext. 6333E-mail: Stacey.Dunstan@allenisd.orgTwitter: @AHSAlg2PAP
Welcome to Allen High School! I know that we are going to have a great and exciting year. I look forward to working with you to make this a successful year. Again, welcome to my class, get ready to learn, and be prepared to be the best you that you can be!!
Classroom Expectations1. NO MAGNETS2. Show respect for your school, teacher, and classmates.
3. No food and candy in the classroom. Drinks must have a lid. No blue, red, or purple drinks.
4. Be in your seat when the bell rings.
5. Use appropriate language at all times (i.e. no put downs, offensive language, etc.).
6. Always be prepared for class with appropriate materials and assignments.
7. Take care of all personal matters prior to coming to class.
8. Remain in your seat until the teacher dismisses you.
Cell Phone & Electronic Device Policy
Cell phones and other electronic devices will only be utilized at my discretion and WILL NOT be permitted during INSTRUCTIONAL times for non-instructional purposes – i.e. texting and music. Texting or listening to music while I am teaching will not be tolerated.