Welcome to Allen High School
Home of the Allen Eagles
Student Enrollment for Allen High School
To Enroll your student: FIRST complete the online Enrollment Application. Click on New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for instructions to complete the enrollment application.
- ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
- The campus registrar will contact you by phone and/or email to finalize your student's enrollment in Allen HS. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
Lowery Freshman Students are automatically enrolled at Allen High School.
2023-2024 School Year Enrollment processing will begin May 22, 2023.
Within the online application, you will have the opportunity to upload the required enrollment documents. To expedite your student's enrollment, upload the required documents listed below within the online application.
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Student's immunization records.
- Please note: New student enrollment applications will NOT be processed without completed, up-to-date immunization records that are approved by a school nurse.
- Click Texas Immunization Requirements to view.
- Picture ID: Parent/Guardian must provide a valid driver's license or ID.
- Legal documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- One Proof of Residency within school attendance boundaries
- Closing Disclosure/HUD Settlement Statement, OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract (Summer Enrollments only)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric only).
- High School transcript and/or report cards or a gradebook screenshot with the student's name.
- Please include 8th grade report card if student took high school courses in 8th grade.
- Withdrawal Form (during the school year only).
Enrollment Office Hours and Enrollment Contact Information
School Year Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Summer Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Phone 469-319-6405 Fax 469-270-5590
Julie Miller: Enrollment Specialist email@example.com