Welcome to Mr. Black's Music Class!
I am glad you have come here to access your MUSIC CLASS INFORMATION during this time you are away from school. I miss all of you very much, and I look forward to the time we can all be back together. Won't it be fun to sing, "We're All Together Again"?
Okay, here is your special information about logging in to our MUSIC CLASS.
(Younger students will, of course, need their parents to help them log in.)
I will include special video messages in the assignments each week,for every grade level. There are also some really fun Quaver Music activities, games, and songs for you to enjoy right there at home! I will add new assignments each week until we are all back together at school. The assignments will always be available on Monday mornings at 8:00 a.m.
Here is the access information.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE STEPS FIRST, BEFORE YOU CLICK TO LOGIN TO QUAVER.
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT OR COPY THE STEPS.
ALSO, STUDENTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN QUAVER ACCOUNTS WILL NEED TO USE THIS LOGIN INFORMATION.
1. Click here to log in to Quaver for all of your music class activities: Click here for Quaver Music
2. For your QUAVERNAME, type in the letters AE, followed by your student ID number. (Example AE123456)
3. For your PASSWORD, everyone should type in: music123
4. Now click ENTER. (Mr. Black has already entered all of your new QUAVER CODES for you.) Also, if you are asked, choose the WITHOUT FLASH option.
5. Enjoy the Lesson! GO to ASSIGNMENTS first, and double click on the Lesson on the left side for this week.
Then, click the big green LAUNCH button on the right side, and follow the instructions for each activity; then click NEXT to go to the next activity.
PARENTS: Please e-mail Mr. Black if you or your student need any assistance.
I love and miss each one of you,