Girls Athletics General Information
Online Forms must be completed by August 11th AM
UIL Pre Participation Physical (PPE) - Hard copy of the form must be turned in on, or before, the first day of school to a Girls’ athletics coach.
RankOne Forms - all forms must be completed before the first day of school.
**Student ID number is required to complete the online forms
- All paperwork must be completed AND submitted BEFORE participating in any try-out, athletic class, before, during and/or after school practice, competition or travel.
- Per Allen ISD policy all students participating in a UIL sanctioned sport are required to have an annual Pre-Participation Physical Exam. Physical Exams must be administered and dated no earlier than May 1st of the calendar year that fall sports begin.
- The Pre-Participation physical exam form can be downloaded from: http://allenisd.rankonesport.com, the UIL website, or the Allen ISD Athletic Website ** only UIL PPE Forms will be accepted
RankOne Forms Checklist
- UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
- UIL Steroid Agreement/Acknowledgement Form
- UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- UIL Medical History
- UIL Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form (must be submitted to your Coach)
- AISD Emergency Information Form
- AISD Athletic Packet Information
Trying out for Volleyball?
- Volleyball tryouts are 8/11-13 - more information can be found on the Lady Mustangs Athletic Site and the Allen Eagles Volleyball Site.
- Player Information Form - Complete before tryouts.