Welcome to your child's most incredible math and science classroom website!
Coach Dobson LOVES math! She loves coaching math skills and enhancing the understanding of numeracy!
This 2018 fall school year, she will be teaching, guiding, and coaching math in 4th grade at Norton Elementary!
Why is math such a fun sport?
1. It uses a very powerful muscle called the brain!
2. It requires practice, strategy, thinking and many skills!
3. A coach can enhance those skills!
4. You will use it every day in your life!
5. Regular sleep and good nutrition help develop this sport!
6. There are internal rewards in successful math!
7. It involves decision making.
8. People will cheer you on!
Coach Dobson will also be teaching 4th grade science and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)! We love to explore our world in science! When teaching science, Coach Dobson feels it is like a magic show . . . magicians revealing the possibilities of the world around them!
--How to contact Coach Dobson --
Classroom voicemail: 972-236-0600 x 8674
To reach Coach Dobson during the school day, call the Norton front office: 972-396-6918.