Allen Eagles Men’s Volleyball, AEMVBAEMVB's strives to:
- Introduce, educate and promote the world boy's volleyball
- Develop personal skills and knowledge of volleyball
- Work together as a team
- Compete at a club level in the leagues and or tournaments
- Get to know others interested in the sport of volleyball, and
- Support the women’s volleyball program.
Membership is open to any male student in grades 7 through 12. Squad placement is determined through a series of tryouts. AEMVB's host a series of 'open gyms' (practices) for anyone interested on Thursdays from 6:00 - 8:30PM at AHS in the Auxillary gym, use door #84 ONLY. Reminders are sent out through the Remind app. Competition season is from March through May. AEMVB is a member of the TBVVL. www.tbvvl.com
It's never too late to join.
Those interested should contact Stevie Mayberry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Practice (Meeting) times:Thursdays6:00 - 8:30PMAHS's Auxillary gymDoor #84 ONLYReminder and information sent out through the Remind app.