- Allen Independent School District
- Student Nutrition Home
ALLEN ISD SUMMER MEAL SERVICE (CURBSIDE GRAB & GO)
In accordance with United States Department of Agriculture and Texas Department of Agriculture guidance, Allen ISD will be offering curbside meal bundles to children 18 years and younger at no cost beginning Tuesday, May 25, through Wednesday, June 30, at the following sites:
- Ereckson Middle School (450 Tatum Dr.) – Heading south on Tatum, enter the first driveway, and follow to the back of the school.
- Curtis Middle School (1530 Rivercrest Blvd.) – Heading south on Malone, take the second left at the athletic fields, and follow the road to door #10.
Curbside pick-up will occur at each campus, twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7:30 – 9:30 AM.
Tuesday’s pick-up will include a breakfast and lunch for Tuesday and Wednesday (four meals), while Thursday’s pick-up will include a breakfast and lunch for Thursday, Friday, and Monday (six meals).
The menu will be posted through the Mealviewer App and heating instructions will be available for all products.
For planning purposes, parents and/or students are encouraged to sign-up for meal bundles on the Student Nutrition web page or use the following form weekly: Summer Meals Curbside Pre-Order
If a parent would like to pick up meals for a student who is not present, one of the following must be presented:
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
- Official Letter/email from school listing children enrolled at the campus
- Student ID number
- Student ID cards
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of the school website
- Birth certificate
- Official letter/email from facility or school listing children enrolled
- Other official ID cards (for example, IDs issued by a child care facility)