New Student Enrollment for Ford Middle School
Online enrollment applications for the current school year 2018-2019 and the upcoming school year 2019-2020 are available for students new to Allen ISD. If your student is already enrolled and is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.
Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please contact Ford Middle School for an appointment and bring supporting documents (listed below) to the enrollment appointment.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Ford’s Registrar, at email@example.com .
Appointments for 2019-2020 Enrollments will begin May 1, 2019.
Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment appointment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
- #2 Proof of Utility Service: Bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number