Enrollment for Ford Middle School
Online Enrollment is now available. Please visit the following link for instructions and parent tutorial:
To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click Here to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
After you have submitted your child's online enrollment application, please contact Ford Middle School for an enrollment appointment and bring the following supporting documents to Ford.
- For an appointment, please contact the Ford Middle School Registrar , Maria Rivera at 972-727-0590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment's Fax Number: 972-727-0596
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
2017 – 2018 School Year:
Print out and bring the following required documents to your enrollment appointment:
Please review the AISD Middle School Academic Planning Guide and Course Selection Sheet with your student prior to the enrollment appointment. This will assist you in determining which courses your student has interest in. Please PRINT the course request sheet and bring to the enrollment appointment.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO ENROLLMENT:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian
- Withdrawal Form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments)
- Middle School Transcript and/or report cards
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- #2 Proof of Utility Services:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only