Student Enrollment for Ereckson Middle School
Online Enrollment is now available for current year 2015-2016 students and incoming 2016-2017 students. Please visit Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your child's online enrollment application, please contact Ereckson Middle School for an enrollment appointment and bring the following supporting documents to Ereckson.
2016-2017 Enrollment appointments will begin June 13, 2016.
- For an appointment, please contact the Ereckson Middle School Registrar at 972-747-3308/ ext.6508 or email email@example.com
- Enrollment's Fax Number: 972-747-3327
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit – available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments)
- Middle and/or High School transcript and/or report cards
- Previous School Address & Phone Number