New Student Enrollment for Ereckson Middle School
Online enrollment applications for the upcoming school year 2019-2020 are available for students new to Allen ISD. If your student is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.
Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please contact Ereckson Middle School for an appointment and bring supporting documents (listed below) to the enrollment appointment. Ereckson Middle School will be accepting enrollment appointments through June 10th.
***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***
Beginning June 3rd, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 24th through July 16th at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002. Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.
NOTE: Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.
Beginning July 24, Ereckson Middle School Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2019. Please call 972-747-3308 for an appointment.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Ereckson’s Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First day of school for 2019-2020 academic year: August 14, 2019
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment appointment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate.
- Student Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
- #2 Proof of Utility Service:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number