Welcome to Mrs. Alford's website
College and Career Advisor
Last Names: ROB - Z
House 600 and House 700
Students can now schedule appointments during their privilege period to come in and talk with a College and Career Advisor. To schedule an appointment with Mrs. Alford, click on the link below:
Name: Stephanie Alford
To Leave a Voicemail: 469-319-6416, ext. 6416
Fax number: 972-396-6999
Ordering a Transcript:
- Sign and turn in the FERPA form. (If you're over 18 years of age, you do not need a parent signature.)
- Login to Naviance and request your transcript in the College tab under Colleges I'm Applying To
- Then click on Request Transcripts
- Under links on the Homepage you will need to click SchoolPay
- Once in SchoolPay you will need to create an account (if you do not have one) and pay for your transcript.
- After you have paid for your transcript Ms. Deese will then be able to send the transcript to the college/university if it can go electronically, but if not you will need to come down and pick up the transcript.
AHS College & Career Center Mission
The College and Career Center will provide students and parents with guidance, resources, and support to facilitate every student’s successful transition to post-secondary endeavors.