Changing your address:
Contact the Lowery Freshman Center is the Registrar, Linda Oustalet, at 972-360-4877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide two (2) Proofs of Residency to the School Registrar. One from each category:
Proof # 1: Proof Of Occupancy. Provide one (1) of the following:
- Current voter registration card.
- Lease agreement.
- HUD Settlement Statement or Closing Disclosure (part of mortgage papers).
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit is available at the Registrar's office
ANDProof # 2: Proof of Utility Service: One (1) of the following:
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water) or
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit is available at the Registrar's office).
*Please write your student’s name on the documents*You may provide your documents in one of the following ways:
1. Bring your documents to Lowery to be copied
2. email to: email@example.com
3. Fax to 214-495-6732
4. Mail to: Lowery Freshman Center Registrar
601 East Main Street
Allen, Texas 7500If you have moved outside the Allen ISD boundaries, contact the Registrar, Linda Oustalet at 972-360-4877 to withdraw your student and enroll your student in the District in which you reside.
If you have moved outside Allen ISD boundaries and wish to keep your student in his/her current school for the remainder of the school year, you must apply for a District Transfer with Student Services. Contact Student Services in person at the AISD Administration Building at 612 E. Bethany, Allen, TX 75002 or by phone at 972-727-0511.