Welcome To The Virtual and In-Person
Testing Center Coordinator: Amy Jonke firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing Center Assistant: Silvana Moreno
Testing Center Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m.– 5:00p.m.
Friday 7:30am- 4:30pm
For a secured seat assignment, 24-hour advance registration is required.
When scheduling your testing time, be sure you have enough time to complete your exam before another class period begins. We are unable to offer a note of excusal.
The Testing Center is designed to provide all students a quiet environment in which to re-take tests or take tests that were missed due to an absence. The Testing Center is also available for students with various needs as served through the Support Services Department
Students who are retaking an exam or taking an exam must get with your teacher for remediation before you register online to take a test. Online test registration is accessible 24 hours a day and must be completed a minimum of 24 hours in advance of desired reservation time.
Testing Center Procedures
- Students may use the Testing Center only during privilege periods, synchronous/asynchronous (w/teacher approval) and before or after school.
- Register ONLINE, making sure all information is entered correctly and in great detail so we may prepare for your arrival.
- Students taking a test during a privilege period or before or after school, will report to the Testing Center or log onto Zoom at the beginning of that appointment time. Students arriving after 10min of their reserved time may lose their reserved seat.
- Students must present their current school ID in order to utilize the Testing Center.
- Upon entering the In- Person Testing Center, students will place their books and bags in the space provided.
- Electronic devices are never allowed in the Testing Center. Cell phones, personal calculators, smart watches, and tablets should be turned off and stored in your backpack kept in lobby of Testing Center.
- Calculators, scratch paper, formula charts are provided for your use while in the in-person testing.
- Students should be prepared for tests. If you need to study prior to your exam, please visit the library or another choice area. The Testing Center is reserved for test taking.
- Students are responsible for bringing a pencil or pen.
- No partial tests will be given. Students may not take a portion of a test and then return later to finish. Once a student begins the test, it must be finished. Your teacher may provide authorization for other accommodations.
- Students are not allowed to leave an academic class to come to the Testing Center and take a test unless served through the Support Services department. Parents are not allowed to call a student out of a class to take a test.