Hello Preston Pride, my name is Kailey Moore!
I'm the Speech Therapist at Preston Elementary.
I am so excited to see what is in store for year #2 at Preston. We will continue to work hard, build relationships, make memories and enjoy every moment! We will approach Speech-Language Therapy TOGETHER WITH PRIDE...SIDE BY SIDE.
Random Facts About Me:
- I went to school in Allen from Kindergarten-12th grade.
- I have three younger siblings who double as my built-in best friends!
- I completed both my Bachelor's and Master's degrees at the University of Arkansas.
- I played soccer in college. Go Hogs!
- I am married to my best friend, Charlie (he played football at OSU, so we have a SEC/Big 12 family rivalry).
- I've lived in Texas, Arkansas, California, and Tennessee...all in the last 4 years.
- We have chocolate lab named Mack & he has LOTS of energy.
- Charlie & I love being outside, drinking coffee, playing sports, learning, traveling, and spending time with our family & friends!
- We are expecting a baby girl, Mayson Jaye, this fall!!!
I am truly blessed to walk along this journey with you!
And remember...YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS.