Women’s Empowerment Club (WEC)
Enlighten • Empower • Execute
Sponsor: Mrs. Jennifer Sweaks
The WEC’s goal is to foster enlightenment about issues that affect girls and women, mentor, support, and inspire girls to achieve their full potential in every aspect of life. All members collaborate to create a community and world where women are confident to pursue a life of impact.
- Discuss and debate issues affecting women.
- Mentoring and supporting girls
- Help Freshman center and middle school establish successful WEC chapters
- Plan activities to boost confidence and inspire
- Work together to execute social change that fosters equality and advancement
- Community service
All Genders Welcome
WEC is an inclusive club intended to support women and their causes at Allen High School and in the community. This group meets on the second Thursday of every month from 4:30-5:30 in A215.
If you have any questions about WEC, please text @wecallen to 81010 to join our remind101.