Ms. Donahue's Class
Name: DeAnna L. Donahue
Principles of Hospitality & Tourism
Hospitality Services (Blu')
Hospitality Services Practicum (Blu')
The 2018-2019 school year, will be my first year at Allen High School and my ninth year as a teacher. But I am no stranger to Allen ISD as I spent five years teaching 7th and 8th graders at Ereckson Middle School. I am very excited to join the high school team as one of the Hospitality Services teachers, as over the years I have fell in love with this industry.
Quick Facts About Ms. Donahue:
- I am a Texas native with roots in East Texas, Marshall, TX to be exact.
- I have a twin brother and twins run on both sides of my family
- I have no biological children
- I love to travel and try new foods (food lover)
- I have a goal to visit all 50 states, so far my count is up to 16 states.
- Spring Break 2019 I will take my first European trip to London, Paris and Barcelona.
- White Chocolate is my weakness, really any sweets :-)
- I do not drink coffee
- I am currently in Culinary Arts school and hope to finish by December 2020
Over the course of this year my goal is to build relationships with my students and see the hospitality program flourish. So buckle up and get ready for an amazing year. A-UP!!!