Ms. Donahue's Class
(The above picture was taken in Barcelona, Spain)
Name: DeAnna L. Donahue
Hotel Management, Hospitality Services, & Practicum in Hospitality Services
The 2021-2022 school year, I will begin my twelfth year as a teacher and my ninth year in Allen ISD as I spent five years teaching 7th and 8th graders at Ereckson Middle School. I love teaching this subject because we all have been impacted by this industry either through travel, food and beverage or simply out with family or friends doing a fun activitiy.
Over the course of this year my goal is to build relationships with my students and see the hospitality program flourish. So buckle up and get ready for an amazing year. A-UP!!!
Quick Facts About Ms. Donahue:
- I am a Texas native with roots in East Texas, Marshall, TX to be exact.
- In my spare time, I enjoy trying new activities and restaurants.
- I have no biological children, yet. :-)
- I love to travel and try new foods (food lover)
- I have a goal to visit all 50 states, so far my count is up to 17 states.
- My happy place is staying in the cabins in Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I try to go at least once a year, if possible.
- Spring Break 2019 I took my first European trip to London, Paris and Barcelona. Now I have been bitten by the international travel bug and currently planning future trips.
- I go to Painting with a Twist often (fun stress relief and good classroom decor).
- White Chocolate is my weakness, really any sweets :-)
- I do not drink coffee
- I love to laugh, smile and just have a good time, life is too short, so LIVE!!!