Team of Eight
Allen High School JROTC cadets visit the Board of Trustees meeting in September 2019.
The Allen ISD Board of Trustees and Superintendent form the “Team of Eight.” Generally, board meetings are held on the fourth Monday of the month at Allen City Hall, with a few exceptions. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM. The next regular meeting of the Board of Trustees will be Monday, February 24, 2020, 7:00 PM, at Allen City Hall.
All board meetings and workshops are open to the public. Call 972-727-0511 to check additional meeting dates.
Board workshops are generally held on various Mondays at the Administration Building, 1st Floor conference room, at 6:30 PM, with a few exceptions. The next board workshop is scheduled to take place on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 6:30 PM, at the Administration Building.
Contact the Team of Eight
Patrons who would like to contact the Board are invited to “Ask the Team of Eight” by emailing their questions to email@example.com. Letters to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members and the Superintendent of Schools. The Board President or the Superintendent will respond to the patron with additional information regarding their concern or request or forward to the appropriate department. All members do receive copies of all Team of Eight letters and receive updates on issues or questions when applicable.
Allen Independent School Vision Statement
Allen ISD: Where Eagles Soar
Allen Independent School District Mission
Allen ISD cultivates innovation in education that empowers every learner to realize his or her full potential.Allen Independent School District Belief Statements
Allen Independent School District Goals
- We believe every child deserves the highest quality education.
- We hold ourselves accountable to every child who walks through the door.
- We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
- We are responsible for building upon the sense of community we have inherited.
- We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
- Transform the traditional classroom into an innovative learning experience that meets the needs of the individual learner.
- Transform the learning environment by increasing rigor and encouraging innovation so that students become effective problem solvers.
- Integrate effective communication through advancing technologies and develop interpersonal skills throughout the learning environment.
- We will foster sustainable opportunities for every person to become a responsible and engaged citizen.