• New Student Enrollment for Curtis Middle School

    Online enrollment applications for the current school year 2022-2023 are available for students new to Allen ISD.  If your student is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.

    To enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements.

    Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial.

    If you are enrolling a student for the next school year 2023-2024, please complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application.  Within the online application, you will have the opportunity to upload required enrollment documents.  To expedite your student's enrollment, please upload the required documents (in pdf or jpg format) within the online application. 

    After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you directly to validate, confirm and finalize your student's enrollment in Allen ISD.  Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.  Until further notice, student enrollment will take place online/over the phone with the campus registrar.

    NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.

    If you have any questions, please send an email to Curtis Registrar, at Dawn.Blue@allenisd.org 

    Required Supporting Documents for Enrollment:

    • Student Birth Certificate or Passport 

      • (Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate)

    • Student Social Security Number

    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)

    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student

    • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)

    • Proof of Residency within school attendance boundaries

      • Supply one of the following:

        • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR

        • Lease Agreement OR

        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract OR

        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
    • Previous School Address & Phone Number

    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school

      • Please contact the previous school ahead of time to let them know you are withdrawing your student.

      • Your previous school should then supply you with a withdrawal form and the most current report card. 

      • It is also recommended that you print your student’s immunization record and report card before you are locked out of their portal.

      • A screenshot from your student’s current gradebook is also extremely helpful.

      • Make sure all student records have your student’s name and school on them.


    Helpful Links