Allen ISD's Got Talent
At home and looking for something fun to do this Summer? Want to support teachers and students of Allen ISD while showing our community what you can do? We have the perfect thing for you- Allen ISD’s Got Talent is coming your way!
Trick shots, dancing, acrobatics, artists, sing, play an instrument…..if you have a special talent we want to see it! We are accepting entries between July 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020 at midnight.
You are eligible to participate if you are:
- a student
- a teacher
- a parent
- a resident who lives or works in Allen
We encourage participants of all ages to enter, and even have a Pet category for your favorite furry friend!
We can’t wait to see what you can do! This exciting competition is fun for the whole family and benefits the Foundation For Allen Schools.
★ How to Submit an Entry
- Record your entry on a video. Entries should begin with your name/group name and the act you are submitting as an introduction, then you should begin your talent. Your 90 seconds starts when you begin the talent itself. Don’t worry about the quality of the video- videos taken on your phone are perfectly acceptable. Just do your best and most importantly HAVE FUN!
- Upload your video to YouTube and make sure it is an unlisted video. You will want to copy and paste your video's YouTube link on your entry. Check out this site for more information on how to upload an unlisted video!
- Sign up with your entry by visiting the Foundation For Allen Schools website at aisdfoundation.org. Click on the ENTER THE COMPETITION button above.
- You will be redirected to our SchoolPay system where you will need to fill in a few pieces of information, paste the unlisted YouTube link and pay the $20 entry fee.
The funds raised through entry fees will benefit the Foundation For Allen Schools. Funds will be used to provide classroom grants to Allen ISD teachers and AHS Senior student scholarships.