Britta Colombo, M.S., CF-SLP
Hello! My name is Britta Colombo and I am a speech-language pathologist, clinical fellow at Boyd Elementary School.
I earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Speech-Language Pathology and Child Development at The University of Texas at Dallas and a Master of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology at Abilene Christian University. I am passionate about helping your students express themselves and develop relationships with teachers/peers through language!
The best way to reach me during the day is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have two brothers, one sister, and six nieces and nephews
- I'm a 10x marathoner (running & swimming are my favorite hobbies)
- I have a dog named Knox. He is a boxer/lab mix!
- I was born and raised in Illinois, but have lived in Texas for 14 years
- Snack: dark chocolate
- Beverage: americano (hot or iced)
- Team: Chicago Bears & Cubs