Registration and Enrollment
New Student Online EnrollmentTo enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. You may utilize our School Locator to find the schools zoned for your residence. Contact the Student Services Office at 972-727-7115 to verify eligibility if you have any questions.Allen ISD is accepting enrollment applications for the 2016-2017 academic school year. To begin the enrollment application process for your student, please complete STEPS 1 through 3 below under “Getting Started.” Once you have completed your online enrollment application and have gathered the necessary supporting documentation (STEP 2), you will need to make an enrollment appointment (STEP 3) to finalize your child's enrollment in the district. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process
Online enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year are available for new students. Please complete STEPS 1 through 3 below and check your school's website for additional enrollment details.
Summer Enrollments for 2017-2018 School Year
Summer Enrollment for Allen ISD Elementary Schools and Middle Schools will take place at the AISD Administration building (612 E. Bethany) and will be offered June 26th through July 24th by appointment only. Please contact the Student Services Department beginning June 7th at 972-727-7115 with any questions. Campuses reopen to the public for enrollment appointments as of August 1st, please contact them directly to set your appointment. Please complete the online application process (Steps 1 and 2 below) and have all required documentation prior to setting your appointment.
- For Elementary Students: Up until Wednesday, June 7th, enrollment for Allen ISD Elementary campuses should occur on the campus; please call your home elementary campus to schedule an appointment.
- For Middle School Students: Up until Thursday, June 15th, enrollment for Allen ISD Middle School campuses should occur on the campus, please call your home middle school campus to schedule an appointment.
- For Lowery and Allen High School Students: Please contact each campus to set an appointment throughout the summer.
Allen ISD will be closed the week of July 3 - 7th and appointments will resume the following week. Welcome to Allen ISD!Parents/Guardians enrolling students at Preston Elementary for Fall 2017, please CLICK HERE to go to campus website for enrollment details.
Allen ISD offers a half-day Pre-K program for qualifying students and is located at Rountree Elementary. If you are interested in applying for the AISD Pre-K program, please click here for a Pre-K application and information on eligibility and enrollment details. Applications for Pre-K are also available at the Early Childhood and Language Support Center or at any Allen elementary campus.Getting Started
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click Here to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
STEP 2: Required Documents and Enrollment Forms. Please bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment. Click Here for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
- Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video)
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- #2 Proof of Utility Services
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
STEP 3: Schedule the Enrollment Appointment. Please contact your campus for an enrollment appointment.
AISD Campus Grade Levels
Elementary Campuses: Kindergarten - 6th Grade Middle School Campuses: 7th - 8th Grade Freshman Campus: 9th Grade High School Campus: 10th - 12th GradeHelpful Links