Registration and Enrollment
To enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. You may use the school locator to find the schools zoned for your residence.
For Pre-K enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year, please CLICK HERE where you will find information on eligibility and enrollment details.
Pre-K enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will open on April 1st ! Allen ISD offers a half-day prekindergarten program and a full-day prekindergarten program for students who are 4 years old by September 1st and meet at least one of the state’s eligibility criteria. The full-day program is currently full and there are no available seats at this time for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are interested in learning more about the prekindergarten program, please CLICK HERE where you will find information on eligibility and enrollment details. For the 2022-2023 school year, the prekindergarten program is offered at Cheatham Elementary and Rountree Elementary.
Secondary (Grades 7th through 12th) student enrollment information will be available in late Spring .
To expedite your student’s enrollment, please upload the required documents listed below in STEP 2 within the New Student Online Enrollment application. After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you by phone and/or email to finalize your student’s enrollment in Allen ISD. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
2022-2023 Academic School Year
Online enrollment applications for the current 2022-2023 school year are available for new students, all grade levels. To begin the enrollment application process for your student, please complete STEPS 1 and 2 below. After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you directly to confirm and finalize your student’s enrollment.
2023-2024 Academic School Year
Kindergarten through 6th Grade - Online enrollment applications for new students are now available. Additional details are available on the Kindergarten Registration page. Guardians enrolling their Kindergarten students will complete STEPS 1 and 2 below under "Getting Started." Please continue to check this website and your campus’ website periodically for enrollment details.
- Allen ISD Pre-K students enrolled and attending in 2022-2023 do not have to re-enroll for Kindergarten.
- Allen ISD Kindergarten through 11th-grade students enrolled and attending in 2022-2023 do not have to re-enroll for the upcoming school year.
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To expedite the enrollment process, complete the online enrollment application and upload the required documents listed below within the application. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click here to enroll. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will be prompted with directions on how to proceed. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when the campus registrar contacts you to finalize enrollment.
- NOTE: If you receive a “Does not have enrollment access” message when attempting to log into Family Access, please contact your school’s registrar.
STEP 2: Required Enrollment Documents. Click here for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents:
- Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video) Students under age 11 - birth certificate required
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements) Please Note: New student enrollment applications will NOT be processed without completed, up-to-date immunization records that are approved by a school nurse
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- Supply one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract OR
- Current Utility bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from the previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
STEP 3: The campus will contact you to confirm and finalize your student's enrollment.
AISD Campus Grade Levels
Elementary Campuses: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
Middle School Campuses: 7th - 8th Grade
Freshman Campus: 9th Grade
High School Campus: 10th - 12th Grade
AISD Student Nutrition
AISD Kids Club After School Program
Texas Immunization Requirements