Please take a few moments to review the instructions prior to completing your application for employment with Allen ISD.
If you experience technical difficulties with the application, please contact the Human Resources department at 972-727-0533 or send an email to AISDHuman_resources@allenisd.org.
- Certain fields have been identified with a red triangle. These fields are required and you will not be allowed to submit your application unless these fields are completed.
- When entering phone numbers, only input the numbers. Do not try to enter dashes, hyphens or parentheses.
- When entering dates, follow the format indicated. i.e., (MM/DD/YYYY)
- When you have completed a page, click on the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page to save your information and move to the next page. The list to the left will keep you informed of your progress. The current section is indicated by [ ] and completed sections are indicated by a check (√).
- Electronic documents may be uploaded with your application. File Upload/Instructions are available on the online application under supporting documents. File types accepted are .pdf, .rtf, .txt, and .htm, all other files will be rejected.
You may review your information at any time by revisiting the section or clicking the ‘Review’ link on the left. If you make any changes while reviewing, you must click the ‘Continue” button at the bottom of the page for the change to be accepted. When all sections are completed, you may click the ‘Submit’ link at the left and your application will be sent to the Allen Independent School District Human Resources Department.
Once you have submitted your application you may go back to the application to make changes/ deletions and add supporting documents at any time. Keep your password in a safe place. You may also keep your file active with Allen ISD by going back to your application at the end of one year and submitting the application to update your information.
Campus administrators will review completed applications. The administrator exercises his or her discretion in determining which applicants to contact. We try to interview as many applicants as possible; however, not all applicants are interviewed. Interviews are centered on vacancies and need.
Certification: You can get a copy of your current certification from the TEA website: www.tea.state.tx.us. If you have a standard certificate, be sure to enter the beginning and expiration date. If you have a life certificate you will leave the expiration date blank. If you hold an Out-of-State Certificate, please attempt to match your information with the choices listed.Degree Information: Only enter universities where you earned a degree. If your major field is not listed leave it blank.Reference Information: Persons used as references should be your present and/or past supervisors, or principal. Personal references are NOT acceptable.
Employment History: Begin with your present or most recent employer and list all positions held.
Thank you for submitting an employment application to Allen ISD.