Early Childhood & Language Support CenterEarly Childhood & Language Support CenterCeleste Jimenez - Bilingual SecretaryYesenia Fields - Early Childhood SpecialistJennifer Johnston-ELL Assessment Specialist
Lidieth Oreamuno - District ESL/Bilingual Assessment Specialist
Angela Evans - Early Childhood and ELL Compliance SpecialistAbigail Hobart- Director of Federal and Special Programs972-236-0611 phone972-727-0531 faxWelcome to the Early Childhood & Language Support Center!Texas law requires that all students with home language other than English be assessed for enrollment purposes. The screening procedure is as follows:
- Families new to Allen ISD must contact the Early Childhood and Language Support Center to schedule a language screening.
- The Early Childhood & Language Support Center is located at 606A East Bethany Drive, next to the Dillard Special Achievement Center.
- At the center, an oral language proficiency screening will be administered to your child to determine language proficiency.
- Bilingual staff members are available to assist you in completing the enrollment paperwork.
- After you child has completed language assessment, you will return to your home campus to complete the enrollment process.
Early Childhood & Language Support Center hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. On Fridays, the office closes at 4:00 p.m.
AISD offers the following programs for English Language Learners:For more information contact Celeste Jimenez at 972.727.0506.AddressEarly Childhood & Language Support Center
610 East Bethany Drive, Suite 606A
Allen, Texas 75002
972.727.0506 Office972.727.0531 FaxLocation