• New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten through 6th Grade

    Online enrollment applications are available for Kindergarten through 6th grade students.  Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment system. 


    After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 972-727-0560 and make an appointment with the Boyd Elementary registrar.  Your child's enrollment at Boyd Elementary will not be complete  until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below. The Boyd Elementary Registrar Office will close for the summer June 8th through July 31st


    ***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***

    Beginning June 8th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment.  Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive,  Allen TX 75002.  Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.


    NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.


    Beginning August 1st, the Boyd Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017.  Please call 972-727-0560 for an appointment.



    First Day of 2017-2018 School Year:  Monday, August 21, 2017


    Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:

    Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:

      • Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video)

      • Social Security Number

      • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)

      • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student

        • Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)

      • Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:

        • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:

          • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR

          • Lease Agreement, OR

          • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR

          • Current Voter Registration Card

        • #2 Proof of Utility Services

          • Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only

    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school

    • Previous School Address & Phone Number

    Helpful Links