2019 Community Scholarship ApplicationAllen High School seniors graduating in May of 2019 are invited to apply for locally-funded scholarships by completing the online Community Scholarship Application administered by the Foundation For Allen Schools.
Complete ONE (1) application form online. Please note that the Kiwanis/Key Club Scholarship will require an additional essay. You will automatically be considered for scholarships for which you qualify based on the information you include in the application.
The deadline for submission is Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
IMPORTANT: Please PRINT the instructions below and READ before starting the application.
Application Submission Instructions
- After clicking on the "2019 Community Scholarship Application" link, create a User Name and Password. This is the login you will use each time you enter your application to work on it. (For best results, use Google Chrome.)
- Complete each section of the application. Save each section before going to the next section or leaving the application. The Save button is in the lower left corner in the status box.
NOTE: You may leave the application at any time and come back to it later. To return to the application, click the link below and login. Any information saved will appear when you return.
- Before you can submit, two AHS teachers and one community member must complete a recommendation form online, which is requested through your application. Check spelling of names and email addresses carefully and allow your recommenders plenty of time to complete the request; tell these individuals to be expecting an email from the Foundation For Allen Schools.
- When you have completed your application, print a copy for your records. You must print BEFORE you click the Submit button. Once you click Submit, your application will immediately be sent to the Foundation For Allen Schools. Once your application is submitted, you will not be able to go back and edit or print it.
- You will receive an email verifying your application has been successfully submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email contact the Foundation office at 972-727-0362.
- Click on the link below to access the scholarship application:
2019 COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION