Graduation CeremonyFriday, May 20, 2022
7:30 p.m. (gates open at 6 p.m.)
- Graduates will be required to pass through metal detectors.
- Graduates may bring a cell phone, due to weather concerns and the need to communicate with family quickly.
- No purses, will be allowed.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the ceremony.
- Graduates will be provided bottled water once they have entered through security.
- School dress code will be enforced and students will be checked for violations upon arrival. Boys should wear a white dress shirt with a tie, dark pants and dark dress shoes. Girls should wear a dress or slacks with dress shoes. No flip flops or tennis shoes are to be worn by anyone.
Due to the possibility of weather causing a change to graduation plans, students WILL be allowed to bring their phones to graduation. Students, please remember that graduation is a formal event so proper cell phone etiquette is required.
Special Effects Notice
This event involves the use of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, and the possibility of loud abrupt sounds. Those whose health may be affected should take appropriate caution.
In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony. In the event the commencement ceremony can not be held on Friday or Saturday, a determination will be made Saturday evening to either hold the full graduation ceremony at Eagle Stadium on Sunday afternoon, or to hold multiple condensed ceremonies by Houses in the Allen High School Competition Gym.
Any changes regarding graduation time will be communicated to students and parents by Remind, social media posts and the Allen High School and Allen ISD websites.