Graduation CeremonyFriday, May 26, 2023
7:30 p.m. (gates open at 6 p.m.)
- Graduates will be required to pass through metal detectors.
- Graduates may bring a cell phone, due to weather concerns and the need to communicate with family quickly.
- No purses will be allowed.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the ceremony.
- Graduates will be provided bottled water once they have entered through security.
- Please dress appropriately for a formal occasion.
Graduates may invite as many guests to the commencement exercises as they like. There are no tickets required nor reserved seating.
Due to the possibility of weather causing a change to graduation plans, students WILL be allowed to bring their phones to graduation. Students, please remember that graduation is a formal event, so proper cell phone etiquette is required.
Special Effects Notice
This event involves the use of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, and the possibility of loud abrupt sounds. Those whose health may be affected should take appropriate caution.
In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony. In the event the commencement ceremony can not be held on Friday or Saturday, a determination will be made on Saturday evening to either hold the full graduation ceremony at Eagle Stadium on Sunday afternoon or to hold multiple condensed ceremonies by Houses in the Allen High School Competition Gym.