Registration and Enrollment
To enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. You may use our School Locator to find the schools zoned for your residence.
Within the online application, you will have the opportunity to upload required enrollment documents (listed in STEP 2 below). To expedite your student’s enrollment, please upload the required documents listed below within the online application. Please note; completed applications that have uploaded ALL required documentation are processed first and have the best chance of assuring your child's spot at your home zoned campus. After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you by phone to validate, confirm, and finalize your student’s enrollment in Allen ISD. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process. Contact your campus registration specialist with questions regarding enrollment.
2021-2022 Academic School Year
Kindergarten and Grades 1st through 12th - Online enrollment applications for 2021-2022 are now available. Guardians enrolling their students will need to complete the "Getting Started" steps shown below.
Allen ISD Pre-K students enrolled and attending in 2020-2021 do not have to re-enroll for Kindergarten.
Allen ISD students currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 11th grade do not have to re-enroll for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
Allen ISD offers a half-day Pre-K program for qualifying students at Rountree Elementary and Cheatham Elementary. If you are interested in applying for the AISD Pre-K program, please click here for a Pre-K application and information on eligibility and enrollment details.
2021-2022 New Student Enrollment
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application and upload the required documents listed below within the application. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click Here to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when the campus registrar contacts you to confirm and finalize your student's enrollment.
- NOTE: If you receive a “Does not have enrollment access” message when attempting to log into Family Access, please contact your school’s registrar.
STEP 2: Required Enrollment Documents. CLICK HERE for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents:
- Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video)
- Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate
- Student's Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy - supply one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
- #2 Proof of Utility Services
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from the previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
STEP 3: The campus will contact you to confirm and finalize your student's enrollment.
AISD Campus Grade Levels
Kindergarten - 6th Grade
Middle School Campuses:
7th - 8th Grade
High School Campus:
10th - 12th Grade