Return to Headlines

New Student & Kindergarten Enrollment

New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade
for 2017-2018 Academic School Year

Online enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year are available for all new students. Please visit for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's new student online enrollment system. 

After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST please call Kim Wilson at 972-727-0570 to make an appointment to complete registration and to bring your supporting documents to Story. Your child's enrollment at Story will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below. The Story Elementary Registrar Office will close for the summer June 9th through July 31st.  

***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***

Beginning June 9th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment.  Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive,  Allen TX 75002.  Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.

NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.

Beginning August 1st, the Story Elementary Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017.  Please call 972-727-0570 for an appointment.

First Day of 2017-2018 School Year:  Monday, August 21, 2017 
  • Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
    • Student Birth Certificate or Passport  (how to order a birth certificate video)
    • Student Social Security Number
    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
      • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Two Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
      • #1 Proof of Occupancy: Bring One of the Following:
        • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
        • Lease Agreement, OR
        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
        • Current Voter Registration Card 
          • AND
      • #2 Proof of Utility Services
        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) OR