Return to Headlines


New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten through 6th Grade

for 2017-2018 Academic School Year

Online enrollment applications are available for kindergarten through sixth grade students. Please visit for complete instructions and a parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment system. 

***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***

Beginning June 8th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive,  Allen TX 75002. Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.

NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.

Due to scheduled renovations, Bolin Elementary will be closed from Jun 2 to July 31. Beginning August 1, the Bolin Elementary Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017. Please call 214-495-6750 for an appointment.

First Day of 2017-2018 School Year:  Monday, August 21, 2017

If you have any questions, please send an email to Bolin’s Registrar, at

Required Enrollment Documents to complete, PRINT OUT, and bring to enrollment:

Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:

    • Student Birth Certificate or Passport
    • Student Social Security Number
    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
      • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Two Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
      • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
        • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
        • Lease Agreement, OR
        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
        • Current Voter Registration Card 
          • AND
      • #2 Proof of Utility Service:  
        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only

    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
    • Previous School Address & Phone Number