Return to Headlines

Enrollment Information 2017-2018

New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade for 2017-2018 Academic School Year

Online enrollment applications are available for Kindergarten through 6th grade students.   Please visit for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment System. 

 After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 214-495-6784 and make an appointment with the Marion Elementary registrar.  Your child's enrollment at Marion Elementary will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents below.  The Marion Elementary Registrar Office will close for the summer June 8th though July 31st.
***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***
Beginning June 8th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E. Bethany Drive, Allen, TX 75002 .  Please complete the the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.
 NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by  Allen ISD.
Beginning August 1st the Marion Elementary Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017.     Please call 214-495-6784 for an appointment. 
First Day of 2017-2018 School Year:  Monday, August 21, 2017
  • Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
    • Student Birth Certificate or Passport
    • Student Social Security Number
    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
      • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Two Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
      • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
        • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
        • Lease Agreement, OR
        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
        • Current Voter Registration Card 
          • AND
      • #2 Proof of Utility Service:  Bring the following:
        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only
    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
    • Previous School Address & Phone Number