Return to Headlines

New Student Summer Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade

New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade

Online enrollment applications for the upcoming school year 2019-2020 are available for students new to Allen ISD.  If your student is already enrolled and is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.


Please visit for complete instructions and parent tutorial.  After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please contact Marion’s registrar for an appointment, 214-495-6784, and bring the required documents (listed below) to your enrollment appointment. Marion Elementary will be accepting enrollment appointments through May 29th. 



***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***

Beginning June 3rd, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 24th through July 16th, at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002. Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.

NOTE: Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.

Beginning July 24th, Marion Elementary's Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2019. Please call  214-495-6784 for an appointment. Due to the renovation the Marion campus will be closed to the public, so be sure to call.



If you have any questions, please send an email to Marion’s Registrar,

  • Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment meeting:
    • Birth Certificate or Passport
      • Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate
    • Social Security Number
    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
    • Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
    • Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
      • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
        • HUD Settlement Statement, OR Closing Disclosure OR
        • Lease Agreement, OR
        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract 
      • #2 Proof of Utility Services
        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
    • Previous School Address & Phone Number

Helpful Links