Enrollment Information 2017-2018
New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
Online enrollment applications are available for Kindergarten through 6th grade students. Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's Student Online Enrollment system.
After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 972-396-6924 and make an appointment with the Anderson Elementary registrar. Your child's enrollment at Anderson Elementary will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below.
Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.
First Day of 2017-2018 School Year: Monday, August 21, 2017
Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
· Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
· Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
· Social Security Number
· Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
· Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
§ Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
· Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
§ #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
o HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
o Lease Agreement, OR
o Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
o Current Voter Registration Card
§ #2 Proof of Utility Services
o Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only
· Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
· Previous School Address & Phone Number