- Cheatham Elementary
- Music Field Trips
5th grade musical field trip
5th Grade Musical Information
Date DUE: January 17, 2019
$5 online, cash, or check – see below. . .
Dear Parents of Cheatham Fifth Grade Students,
On January 31, 2019, Cheatham Elementary fifth grade students will have the privilege of attending a special morning performance of Allen High School’s musical, The Little Mermaid. This musical is a combined effort of the AHS Music, Dance, Theatre, and Visual Arts departments and highlights the talents of the high school students in these programs.
The cost of attending this production is $5.00. In order to preserve instruction time, the preferred method of payment is online payment through the Fine Arts webstore (not the Cheatham webstore). Go to my faculty webpage from the Cheatham Elementary Webpage and click “Music Field Trips” on the left hand side of the page. Look for the payment link for credit cards and electronic checks. Payment is due by January 17th.
1) If paying by cash, please send the exact amount - $5 - in a sealed envelope with your child’s first name and last name written on it.
2) Please include the following information on the check payment:
- Check is made out to Cheatham Elementary
- AND the following information is written on the check:
- your driver’s license # and your child’s name
- the reason for the check is “5th Musical”.
3) You may also pay online through SchoolPay. There is a slight processing fee for credit cards and checks.
- Link for credit card: https://allenisd.schoolpay.com/pay/for/AISD-th-Grade-Elementary-Music-Trip-to-AHS-Musical--Credit-Card-Payment/Id8DN?p=yes
- Link for check: https://allenisd.schoolpay.com/pay/for/AISD-th-Grade-Elementary-Music-Trip-to-AHS-Musical--Check-Payment/Id8DL?p=yes
Note: Students should bring a sack lunch to school that day, as the timing will interfere with normal lunch times. Cafeteria sack lunches will only be provided to students who communicate that need with us when we take the count.
Music Specialist, Cheatham Elementary School
Please cut and return the bottom portion of this page.
Student’s Name: _________________________________________________
Homeroom teacher: ______________________________________________
Transaction # from School Pay: #_____________________________________ Date: ____________________