Allen ISD Community Education
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMPS. We apologize for the delay.Sandra Lovesey, Coordinator, Community Education
972-727-0502 phone + 972-727-0500 faxThe Allen ISD Community Education program began in 1980 and has grown in participation and services ever since. Approximately 5,000 children participate in after-school classes, concerts, dances and summer camps each year.
After School Classes
Community Education offers a new schedule of after school children's classes and activities each semester at Allen ISD Elementary Campuses. Classes vary by campus and semester. Classes offered might include golf, art enrichment, chess, drama, science, robotics, Spanish or engineering.
Special Events - Dances
Special events such as the annual Father-Daughter ball in December and Mother-Son dance in February are immensely popular. The Father-Daughter ball includes a twilight dance for girls preschool through 1st grade and a later dance for girls through 6th grade.
During the summer, Community Education offers summer day camps from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm for children ages 36 months through grade 7. Allen ISD staff members design the curriculum for each camp. Camp themes include cooking, sports, kindergarten readiness, art, science, community service, author studies, computer/technology, photography, theater, and music.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMPS. We apologize for the delay.
The Allen ISD Community Education Department uses a web-based registration process. Parents should log in and review their account or, if new to Community Education, create an account prior to registration. You may view, register and purchase all available Community Education products. Parents interested in registering for Summer Camps are encouraged to complete the account setup process prior to opening day of registration.
- Access the registration portal at the above link.
- If you have already set up an account to purchase other products, use your account login information. Make sure you have registered all of your children you will be enrolling in camps.
- If your children attend Allen ISD Kids Club, use the account login that you have set up with them to view and purchase Community Education products.
- If it’s your first time to use the registration software, follow the directions for first-time visitors to create an account.
- The "shopper" is the parent.
- Once you’ve created an account, you will need to add family members (your children) who you will be registering for camp. Register each camper for the various camps. A child can only be registered once for a camp. You can not buy multiple quantities of a camp under one child’s name.
- If you’ve forgotten your password please use the password reset link in the registration software.
- Once signed in, go to account options (pink dot in the upper right corner of the screen)
- Select “my profile”
- Review parent (shopper) information for accuracy.
- You may edit by selecting the pencil icon.
- Next click on my members, confirm that all your family members who will be attending camp are listed, if they’re not listed, click the add member button and complete all the requested information.
- If your family member is there, please click the view/edit additional information button and update all information.