Registration and Enrollment
New Student Online Enrollment (2017-2018 School Year)
Information regarding Enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year will be updated soon!
Please check back soon!To enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. You may utilize our School Locator to find the schools zoned for your residence. Contact the Student Services Office at 972-727-7115 to verify eligibility if you have any questions.To begin the enrollment application process for your student, please complete STEPS 1 through 3 below under “Getting Started.” Once you have completed your online enrollment application and have gathered the necessary supporting documentation (STEP 2), you will need to make an enrollment appointment at your campus (STEP 3) to finalize your child's enrollment in the district. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
Allen ISD offers a half-day Pre-K program for qualifying students and is located at Rountree Elementary. If you are interested in applying for the AISD Pre-K program, please click here for a Pre-K application and information on eligibility and enrollment details. Applications for Pre-K are also available at the Early Childhood and Language Support Center or at any Allen elementary campus.Getting Started
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click Here to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
STEP 2: Required Documents and Enrollment Forms. Please bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment. Click Here for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
- Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video)
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- #2 Proof of Utility Services
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
STEP 3: Schedule the Enrollment Appointment. Please contact your campus for an enrollment appointment.
AISD Campus Grade Levels
Elementary Campuses: Kindergarten - 6th Grade Middle School Campuses: 7th - 8th Grade Freshman Campus: 9th Grade High School Campus: 10th - 12th GradeHelpful Links